Best Safety Alarm Systems, Access Control Bay Area
Need Access Control Services – Call Us Now! – (669) 777-6811
Protect your family and house from more than crime with a customized home security solution from Access Control Bay Area. Our sophisticated Safety Alarm systems not only detect intruders. But can also sense fires, floods, faulty equipment. And other dangerous conditions before they cause significant damage.
Our cost-effective solutions provide the peace of mind needed while you are home or away. We serve Bay Area, and the surrounding areas. Call us today for a free in-home consultation or get started online now.
Our skilled technicians will work with you to design a customized home security system that fits your needs and budget. Our recommendations are home-specific. And we don’t oversell unnecessary factors such as window monitors for second-story windows if they are impossible to reach.
Superior Home Alarm Systems
As our home security systems need an initial setup fee and a reoccurring monthly fee, but no long term contracts. Your home alarm system can also include some or all the following:
- Security Alarm Systems — Access Control Bay Area security products are state-of-the-art, yet user-friendly. With our mobile app integration. You can now turn your system on or off with any Web-enabled device, including smartphones and tablets.
- Sound and Motion Detectors — Enhance the efficiency of your security system with home alarm sensors that detect movement within or outside your home.
- Video Intercoms — identify who is at the door to determine if they are welcome within your home before opening up an entrance point. Consider our video surveillance for added protection.
- Smoke Detectors — Smoke and heat detectors placed throughout a home will alert your family in the event of a fire. And notify the local fire department in Bay Area or the surrounding areas. We can also tie in your existing sprinkler system.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors — Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless, posing an unseen threat to families. Install detectors to notify you of dangerous levels of CO in your home.
- Temperature Sensors — Furnace or AC failure can create hazardous conditions in your home. Protect from any extreme changes in temperature with special sensors that can even be use to check freezers. Wine coolers, or other temperature-controlled spaces.
- Flood Detectors — Sump pump failure causing rising water in the basement or leaks in the boiler room can become a serious problem. A flood alert will warn you of potential threats.
Customer-Focused Services and Solutions
Anytime an alert or home alarm is trigger, our central command station’s advanced computer system alerts our operators to the nature of the emergency. They’ll also pinpoint the location, identify your response plan, and initiate emergency instructions. Plus, in addition to providing security and peace of mind, home alarm systems can save you up to 20 percent on your homeowners insurance.
Access Control Bay Area has more than enough experience in the industry. Also to our home alarm systems, we also offer a wide range of security solutions. Our services include residential, commercial, and medical alert systems. As well as home audio & video installation.
Our primary focus is 100 percent customer satisfaction — we treat customers the way we want to be treat. To learn more, browse our helpful reviews, current specials, and additional resources. It’s better to be safe than sorry — contact Access Control Bay Area to discover how we can help keep you stay protected.